Waterfront Dental Education are proud to announce Dr Ian Cline is bringing his year long Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry Learning Programme to us.
Ian has presented numerous courses for the past 15 years to dentists both Nationally and Internationally (including recent trips to Russia, Ireland, Spain, Poland, Kuwait, Egypt). His experience is from teaching small hands-on masterclasses, to being a keynote speaker at international conferences.
He is very much a wet fingered dentist, and is a partner in a Central London Private Practice., here he carries out all manner of general and aesthetic dentistry. His main interests are in Minimally Invasive Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry, and Anterior and Posterior Direct Composite. He is a past President of the London Dental Study Club, and is a Guest Lecturer to the King’s College London MSc programmes in Fixed & Removal Prosthodontics. He has been a member of the International Jury Panel for the Global CeramX case contest for the past 4 years. He is an opinion leader and advisor to a number of dental companies and is the author of the Dentsply “how to guide” on simplifying posterior composite restorations. He is also founder of the website, photographyfordentists.com
This day will cover:
- Understand what camera equipment and accessories are required and why.
- Choose the correct camera settings for predictable results.
- Know the many uses of photography within the dental practice, in particular the importance of medico legal documentation.
- Be able to take a full series of AACD/BACD Views
- Take high quality portraiture images for orthodontic assessment and documentation
- Recognise the most important sources of further information, including websites,
PRACTICAL/ HANDS-ON ELEMENTS
- Taking of a full series of 17 standardised photographic views
- Use of contrasters, cross-polarisers, and FEC for laboratory communication
- Perfect Portrait Photography simplified